Upcoming Free Webinars:
- Monday, November 25, 2019, 7:00-8:00 pm, EST
Look up your local date and time here.
For those who love working with young people but dislike teaching in school. There IS a better way, and it might be the right way for you to become the positive force for youth you’ve wanted to be. Learn how to re-imagine education and create the kind of learning environment where you’d actually enjoy spending your time. Find out more in our introductory online hangout!
Hosts: Ken Danford, Co-Founder of North Star: Self-Directed Learning for Teens and Joel Hammon, Co-Founder of Princeton Learning Cooperative
Topics will include:
- An introduction to Liberated Learners and our network of programs
- How the educational model works
- How the business model works
- How Liberated Learners can help you start a center
Questions? Contact Joel at email@example.com
To register, please complete the form on this page.
Before registering for a webinar, we suggest checking out the following resources: