We are in process with planning the next session.
Be in touch if you are interested in attending.
For those who love working with young people but dislike teaching in school. There IS a better way, and it might be the right way for you to become the positive force for youth you’ve wanted to be. Learn how to re-imagine education and create the kind of learning environment where you’d actually enjoy spending your time. Find out more in our introductory online hangout!
Hosts: Ken Danford, Co-Founder of North Star: Self-Directed Learning for Teens and Joel Hammon, Co-Founder of Princeton Learning Cooperative
Topics will include:
- intro to Liberated Learners and the network of centers
- North Star model history and philosophy
- how the educational model works
- starting a center (financials, building a team, practical considerations)
- how Liberated Learners can help you start a center
- Answers to YOUR QUESTIONS–send them in advance and/or ask them live
To register, please complete the form on this page and submit your payment using the PayPal button.