Wednesday, April 11, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, EST; Cost: $75, limit 8 participants
(Look up your local date and time here.)
For those who love working with young people but dislike teaching in school. There IS a better way, and it might be the right way for you to become the positive force for youth you’ve wanted to be. Learn how to re-imagine education and create the kind of learning environment where you’d actually enjoy spending your time. Find out more in our introductory online hangout!
Hosts: Ken Danford, Co-Founder of North Star: Self-Directed Learning for Teens and Joel Hammon, Co-Founder of Princeton Learning Cooperative
Topics will include:
- intro to Liberated Learners and the network of centers
- North Star model history and philosophy
- how the educational model works
- starting a center (financials, building a team, practical considerations)
- how Liberated Learners can help you start a center
- Answers to YOUR QUESTIONS–send them in advance and/or ask them live
To register, please complete the form on this page and submit your payment using the PayPal button.